Absolute Future

It'll go down like an episode of Law and Order.

Greatest tag I've ever seen on last.fm. Last few blog entries have been lacking in length. I'd imagine I've been boring anyone who does read my blog, which is probably MAYBE Kimi and maybe Scott looks at it and rages because he hates my guts.

While I was sick, I missed that acoustic show Jubert played. I realized it the day after and it made me throw my xbox controller a few times. Then I had to go get up and get it, and that was a pretty fun trip, tripping over other controllers and coughing and gagging on mucus on the way. I got straight A's last quarter, I've never done that before in my whole life. There's always been ONE class holding me back, and it's always something stupid like spelling. But in high school I've just failed.

Kimi, go to winter formal with me?
Not for serious, though. Just as friends. Laurel would not approve of the first one.

My hair's finally grown to how I like it. FINALLY. I also found a steady source of cigarettes, and I'm determined to seriously quit in the next month or two. I'm buying new pickups for my bass either tomorrow or thursday, probably, so it'll sound decent. I can't stop coughing, so I'm gonna go watch Without A Trace, or whatever the hell's on.

Stupid lack of cable TV.

0 comments:

Post a Comment