Absolute Future

It'll go down like an episode of Law and Order.

8/13/09

Conclusion

I realized that In Flames' "Soundtrack To Your Escape" is honestly one of the best albums I've ever heard.

The Last Disaster moved all of its file uploads to rapidshit, and thus, my day was ruined. Now I use ChugKnockLife, BleedingKillConstruction, KillTheKidsFirst, and HandOfBlood. Good thing music blogs will never die. Or else, I'd have to torrent, and that would be a horrible thing indeed, cause then all my small little grind bands would cease to exist.

3 weeks vegetarian, fuckers. This isn't hard at all, considering all I eat is bean burritos from Taco Bell, and I never really ate meat often anyway. I also managed to get some nicotine replacement gum. Haven't smoked anything in a month, and I'm proud of it.

I'm still looking to make a powerviolence band. That'd be a dream come true.

Show on Friday's gonna be sick.

0 comments:

Post a Comment