Absolute Future

It'll go down like an episode of Law and Order.

Too lazy to post what I'm listening to. It's the Black Dahlia Murder but I dunno the song.

I hate people copying my music taste. Especially my ex-girlfriends.

Parhom kissed a girl and he liked it.

I ran out the score on Tetris on Sunday. It read "999,999" and it wouldn't go up any more. That made me feel like I won the game, but then I lost. Kimi told me to update this so I did. I have to guest-write on her blog later. I've got a massive english project to make up, so I don't know if I'll be able to.

My new obsession is crust punk. And I think I'm growing attracted to anarchy. Fuck.

I've eaten 4 sticks of butter since Sunday morning. I talked on the phone for a total of 23 hours last weekend. I also played 498 games of Halo last weekend.

That's what's up.

1 comments:

brian jenkins said...

that last part is so dumb

Post a Comment