Absolute Future

It'll go down like an episode of Law and Order.

School buses never fail to piss me off. It's either too hot or too cold. Somebody in front of you always has to open their window. Some random person you don't know always has to sit next to you. And the stupid girls behind you are talking about how great their breaks were, when you know for a fact that they're making up the stories as they go.

Long story short, I got the seat right behind the heater. I think I'm going to start sweating. And I can't take my hoodie off because that would be invading this girl's personal space.

I can't wait until I can drive, so I can pull up with Job for a Cowboy blasting from my car. I'd make black people jealous. And also because the car I'll get already has two 12" subwoofers installed. So I'm set.

Also, I love Allie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment